Akarui Mirai Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Interview game :O !

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Utamiko
Admin
Utamiko

The Interview game :O ! Empty
PostSubject: The Interview game :O !   The Interview game :O ! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:04 pm

This forum is so cold and empty I think I'll put a game in here ; ; (please make it feel less lonely by participating ; Wink

So.. I'm going to copy yoru project and have the questionnaire/interview game :O ! Rules are simple. Answer the question on the post above and put a new question in your post XD Tag your name at the end of your answer so people knows who answered it! Also Copy the entire questionnaire so no one needs to climb the entire thread to get to know the members better ^-^

============================================================

So.. I'm going to start! (and give an example)

1. Who is your favourite H!P member of all time?
Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
2. If you can only have one type of dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be?!
Back to top Go down
https://akaruimirai.forumotion.co.uk
xMomoK
Trainee
xMomoK

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   The Interview game :O ! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:46 pm

Yay for copying other project's games~

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
2. If you can only have one type of dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be?!
eh... well I'll get sick of anything if I have it too much... but... since this is pretend... either Reese's Cups or some form of Crackers <3 (Momo)
3. If you were invited to join H!P, what would you most look forward to? (Ex. Pv recording, Photobooks, singing the songs, dancing, concerts, international concerts, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Yukichan
Trainee
Yukichan

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   The Interview game :O ! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:54 pm

Reina yo~! Renyaaaaa , she's really cute, and at the same time funny xDD plus so random O: i really want to be her or i want her to become my sister >w<
i love....ABC, its like something, where you put ice, and then all the flavour thingy , it should be like this --> http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_PulqQFV9k8EM5ZNdZ0HrgtFlq6BQPazMExMWpbA8QBxk-1KG HEHE XD
3. If you were invited to join H!P, what would you most look forward to? (Ex. Pv recording, Photobooks, singing the songs, dancing, concerts, international concerts, etc.)
O: !!! OMG is this a dream!?????????????????????????????????????????
I WANT TO MEET TSUNKU! HAHA! i know it must be weird but he is my idol *A*
he knows what girls want <3<3<3<3 , scond i want concert!!!!!! I LOVE CONCERT!
then recording , i want to know how recording is >w< then DANCING! dancing is my passion *A*
4) what would you do if , when you're walking, you were destinied( :p) to meet one of H!P member?
Back to top Go down
http://www.yaplog.jp/yukihikarino
Maririn
Trainee
Maririn

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   The Interview game :O ! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:51 am

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
eh... well I'll get sick of anything if I have it too much... but... since this is pretend... either Reese's Cups or some form of Crackers <3 (Momo)
then recording , i want to know how recording is >w< then DANCING! dancing is my passion *A* (Yuki-chan)
4) what would you do if , when you're walking, you were destinied( :p) to meet one of H!P member?
I would run to hug her like little kid when he meets Barney for the first time or whateva childs like now ... (just if I like her a lot ... that would be most of the H!P girls lol) and ask her for a photo with me and a sing :3 (Maririn)
5) If you could be reborn in an animal what would it be?
Back to top Go down
Utamiko
Admin
Utamiko

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   The Interview game :O ! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:24 am

Subject: Re: The Interview game :O ! Today at 8:51
Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
then recording , i want to know how recording is >w< then DANCING! dancing is my passion *A* (Yuki-chan)
I would run to hug her like little kid when he meets Barney for the first time or whateva childs like now ... (just if I like her a lot ... that would be most of the H!P girls lol) and ask her for a photo with me and a sing :3 (Maririn)
A Hamster.. All my hamster does is eat -> sleep -> play ~ XD Humans are waaay too complicated XD (Utamiko)
6) If you have a chance to stand on stage as a morning musume member and only sing ONE song~ which song would that be?
Back to top Go down
xMomoK
Trainee
xMomoK

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   The Interview game :O ! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Subject: Re: The Interview game :O ! Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:24 am
Subject: Re: The Interview game :O ! Today at 8:51
Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
A Hamster.. All my hamster does is eat -> sleep -> play ~ XD Humans are waaay too complicated XD (Utamiko)
6) If you have a chance to stand on stage as a morning musume member and only sing ONE song~ which song would that be?
Probably depends on my mood and my skill at the time... I would probably say (right now)... Lonely Girl's Night :3 (Momo)
7) When your bored in class, at a lecture, etc. what do you do?
Back to top Go down
Maririn
Trainee
Maririn

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   The Interview game :O ! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:55 pm

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
Probably depends on my mood and my skill at the time... I would probably say (right now)... Lonely Girl's Night :3 (Momo)
Daydream and sometimes draw on my book random things. (Maririn)
8 ) Choose : Dress or Skirt ? (thats all you can wear for this question o.ó )
Back to top Go down
Yukichan
Trainee
Yukichan

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   The Interview game :O ! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:35 pm

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
Skirt! i dont know, its cuter O_O i want to wear skirt D: (Yuki)
9 ) why you guys love singing?
Back to top Go down
Utamiko
Admin
Utamiko

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   The Interview game :O ! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:49 am

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
Because I <3 music~~ And singing is fun~ It helps me get rid of the stress from work XD (Utamiko)
10) Favourite icecream flavour?
Back to top Go down
Yukichan
Trainee
Yukichan

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   The Interview game :O ! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:10 am

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
Because I <3 music~~ And singing is fun~ It helps me get rid of the stress from work XD (Utamiko)
VANILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *A* because its more tasteless XDDD (Yuki)
Back to top Go down
Utamiko
Admin
Utamiko

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   The Interview game :O ! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:21 am

yuki-chan you forgot to add a question XDDD
Back to top Go down
Maririn
Trainee
Maririn

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   The Interview game :O ! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:57 pm

and now.. ? xD
Back to top Go down
Utamiko
Admin
Utamiko

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   The Interview game :O ! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:21 am

Um... I guess I'll try to carry on lol

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
VANILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *A* because its more tasteless XDDD (Yuki)
11) What kind of mic do you use for dubbing?
Back to top Go down
xMomoK
Trainee
xMomoK

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   The Interview game :O ! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:33 pm

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
A gaming mic (AKA it's designed for those online RPGs where you can literally talk with other people) It's supposed to filter out background noise...but my voice is always....idk...muffled? I'm hoping to find a better quality type of mic, but I don't want to spend like $100 on a mic ;A; (Momo)
12) Sweet or Salty?
Back to top Go down
Utamiko
Admin
Utamiko

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   The Interview game :O ! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:01 am

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
A gaming mic (AKA it's designed for those online RPGs where you can literally talk with other people) It's supposed to filter out background noise...but my voice is always....idk...muffled? I'm hoping to find a better quality type of mic, but I don't want to spend like $100 on a mic ;A; (Momo)
12) Sweet or Salty?
Depends on with what... but generally, sweet XD (Utamiko
13) Do you have long hair?
Back to top Go down
xMomoK
Trainee
xMomoK

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   The Interview game :O ! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:44 am

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
12) Sweet or Salty?
Depends on with what... but generally, sweet XD (Utamiko
I would say so. when dry it reaches the middle of my back, when wet & I comb it to be straight it can reach the very bottom of my back
14) What's your favorite article of clothing? (Ex. I LOVE T-shirts~)
Back to top Go down
Utamiko
Admin
Utamiko

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   The Interview game :O ! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:07 pm

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
12) Sweet or Salty?
Depends on with what... but generally, sweet XD (Utamiko)
I would say so. when dry it reaches the middle of my back, when wet & I comb it to be straight it can reach the very bottom of my back (Momo)
Jeans~~ So convenient and goes with almost anything XD (Utamiko)
15) When was your last holiday away and where did you go?
Back to top Go down
xMomoK
Trainee
xMomoK

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   The Interview game :O ! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:17 pm

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
12) Sweet or Salty?
I would say so. when dry it reaches the middle of my back, when wet & I comb it to be straight it can reach the very bottom of my back (Momo)
Oh wow...um... I think that was a few years ago when we went to my cousin's wedding in Michigan :3
16) If you got accepted into Morning Musume, what would you want to be your signature color?
Back to top Go down
Utamiko
Admin
Utamiko

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   The Interview game :O ! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:24 pm

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
12) Sweet or Salty?
Oh wow...um... I think that was a few years ago when we went to my cousin's wedding in Michigan :3 (Momo)
16) If you got accepted into Morning Musume, what would you want to be your signature color?
ORANGE! Coz it was Kamei's colour (I can't believe I have to use past tense in this sentence T_T), it'll make me a very happy bunny if I can take over her spot (Utamiko)
17) Do you prefer your hair curled or straightened?
Back to top Go down
xMomoK
Trainee
xMomoK

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   The Interview game :O ! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:35 pm

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
12) Sweet or Salty?
Oh wow...um... I think that was a few years ago when we went to my cousin's wedding in Michigan :3 (Momo)
ORANGE! Coz it was Kamei's colour (I can't believe I have to use past tense in this sentence T_T), it'll make me a very happy bunny if I can take over her spot (Utamiko)
erm... straitened :3 I like mine how it is naturally (just a bit wavy) but between those two, I prefer straight x3 (Momo)
18) Do you like riddles?
Back to top Go down
Yukichan
Trainee
Yukichan

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   The Interview game :O ! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:10 am

cowey >w<
Back to top Go down
Utamiko
Admin
Utamiko

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   The Interview game :O ! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:03 am

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
12) Sweet or Salty?
erm... straitened :3 I like mine how it is naturally (just a bit wavy) but between those two, I prefer straight x3 (Momo)
18) Do you like riddles?
No, they blow my mind out XD
19) What's your favourite kind of meat? (Or are you a veggie?)
Back to top Go down
Maririn
Trainee
Maririn

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   The Interview game :O ! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:02 am

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
12) Sweet or Salty?
18) Do you like riddles?
No, they blow my mind out XD
Im not veggie, but I do not like meat very much D8 , I actually want to be vegetarian, but living with my family makes it hard to me x33
20) Are you tall or short?
Back to top Go down
Utamiko
Admin
Utamiko

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   The Interview game :O ! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:04 am

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
12) Sweet or Salty?
18) Do you like riddles?
No, they blow my mind out XD (Utamiko)
Im not veggie, but I do not like meat very much D8 , I actually want to be vegetarian, but living with my family makes it hard to me x33 (Maririn)
short T_T Morning musume style short Sad (Utamiko)
21Takahashi Ai or Tanaka Reina?
Back to top Go down
Maririn
Trainee
Maririn

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   The Interview game :O ! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:41 pm

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
12) Sweet or Salty?
18) Do you like riddles?
No, they blow my mind out XD (Utamiko)
Im not veggie, but I do not like meat very much D8 , I actually want to be vegetarian, but living with my family makes it hard to me x33 (Maririn)
short T_T Morning musume style short (Utamiko)
21Takahashi Ai or Tanaka Reina?
Aichan x 1000 + I love her (Maririn)
22) Ogawa Saki or Saho Akari?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   The Interview game :O ! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Interview game :O !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akarui Mirai Project :: Others :: Random Chat-