Share | 

The Interview game :O !

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xMomoK
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:04 pm

1. Who is your favourite H!P member of all time?
Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
2. If you can only have one type of dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be?!
eh... well I'll get sick of anything if I have it too much... but... since this is pretend... either Reese's Cups or some form of Crackers <3 (Momo)
3. If you were invited to join H!P, what would you most look forward to? (Ex. Pv recording, Photobooks, singing the songs, dancing, concerts, international concerts, etc.)
O: !!! OMG is this a dream!?????????????????????????????????????????
I WANT TO MEET TSUNKU! HAHA! i know it must be weird but he is my idol *A*
he knows what girls want <3<3<3<3 , scond i want concert!!!!!! I LOVE CONCERT!
then recording , i want to know how recording is >w< then DANCING! dancing is my passion *A* (Yuki-chan)
4) what would you do if , when you're walking, you were destinied( :p) to meet one of H!P member?
I would run to hug her like little kid when he meets Barney for the first time or whateva childs like now ... (just if I like her a lot ... that would be most of the H!P girls lol) and ask her for a photo with me and a sing :3 (Maririn)
5) If you could be reborn in an animal what would it be?
A Hamster.. All my hamster does is eat -> sleep -> play ~ XD Humans are waaay too complicated XD (Utamiko)
6) If you have a chance to stand on stage as a morning musume member and only sing ONE song~ which song would that be?
Probably depends on my mood and my skill at the time... I would probably say (right now)... Lonely Girl's Night :3 (Momo)
7) When your bored in class, at a lecture, etc. what do you do?
Daydream and sometimes draw on my book random things. (Maririn)
8 ) Choose : Dress or Skirt ? (thats all you can wear for this question o.ó )
Skirt! i dont know, its cuter O_O i want to wear skirt D: (Yuki)
9 ) why you guys love singing?
Because I <3 music~~ And singing is fun~ It helps me get rid of the stress from work XD (Utamiko)
10) Favourite icecream flavour?
VANILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *A* because its more tasteless XDDD (Yuki)
11) What kind of mic do you use for dubbing?
A gaming mic (AKA it's designed for those online RPGs where you can literally talk with other people) It's supposed to filter out background noise...but my voice is always....idk...muffled? I'm hoping to find a better quality type of mic, but I don't want to spend like $100 on a mic ;A; (Momo)
12) Sweet or Salty?
Depends on with what... but generally, sweet XD (Utamiko)
13) Do you have long hair?
I would say so. when dry it reaches the middle of my back, when wet & I comb it to be straight it can reach the very bottom of my back (Momo)
14) What's your favorite article of clothing? (Ex. I LOVE T-shirts~)
Jeans~~ So convenient and goes with almost anything XD (Utamiko)
15) When was your last holiday away and where did you go?
Oh wow...um... I think that was a few years ago when we went to my cousin's wedding in Michigan :3 (Momo)
16) If you got accepted into Morning Musume, what would you want to be your signature color?
ORANGE! Coz it was Kamei's colour (I can't believe I have to use past tense in this sentence T_T), it'll make me a very happy bunny if I can take over her spot (Utamiko)
17) Do you prefer your hair curled or straightened?
erm... straitened :3 I like mine how it is naturally (just a bit wavy) but between those two, I prefer straight x3 (Momo)
18) Do you like riddles?
No, they blow my mind out XD (Utamiko)
19) What's your favourite kind of meat? (Or are you a veggie?)
Im not veggie, but I do not like meat very much D8 , I actually want to be vegetarian, but living with my family makes it hard to me x33 (Maririn)
20) Are you tall or short?
short T_T Morning musume style short (Utamiko)
21Takahashi Ai or Tanaka Reina?
Aichan x 1000 + I love her (Maririn)
22) Ogawa Saki or Saho Akari?
Akari-chan! D< I was upset when only Akari didn't get into S/mileage ;A;
23) Umeda Erika or Yajima Maimi?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Utamiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:23 pm

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
2. If you can only have one type of dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be?!
eh... well I'll get sick of anything if I have it too much... but... since this is pretend... either Reese's Cups or some form of Crackers <3 (Momo)
3. If you were invited to join H!P, what would you most look forward to? (Ex. Pv recording, Photobooks, singing the songs, dancing, concerts, international concerts, etc.)
then recording , i want to know how recording is >w< then DANCING! dancing is my passion *A* (Yuki-chan)
4) what would you do if , when you're walking, you were destinied( :p) to meet one of H!P member?
I would run to hug her like little kid when he meets Barney for the first time or whateva childs like now ... (just if I like her a lot ... that would be most of the H!P girls lol) and ask her for a photo with me and a sing :3 (Maririn)
A Hamster.. All my hamster does is eat -> sleep -> play ~ XD Humans are waaay too complicated XD (Utamiko)
6) If you have a chance to stand on stage as a morning musume member and only sing ONE song~ which song would that be?
Probably depends on my mood and my skill at the time... I would probably say (right now)... Lonely Girl's Night :3 (Momo)
Because I <3 music~~ And singing is fun~ It helps me get rid of the stress from work XD (Utamiko)
VANILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *A* because its more tasteless XDDD (Yuki)
A gaming mic (AKA it's designed for those online RPGs where you can literally talk with other people) It's supposed to filter out background noise...but my voice is always....idk...muffled? I'm hoping to find a better quality type of mic, but I don't want to spend like $100 on a mic ;A; (Momo)
12) Sweet or Salty?
I would say so. when dry it reaches the middle of my back, when wet & I comb it to be straight it can reach the very bottom of my back (Momo)
Oh wow...um... I think that was a few years ago when we went to my cousin's wedding in Michigan :3 (Momo)
16) If you got accepted into Morning Musume, what would you want to be your signature color?
ORANGE! Coz it was Kamei's colour (I can't believe I have to use past tense in this sentence T_T), it'll make me a very happy bunny if I can take over her spot (Utamiko)
erm... straitened :3 I like mine how it is naturally (just a bit wavy) but between those two, I prefer straight x3 (Momo)
18) Do you like riddles?
Im not veggie, but I do not like meat very much D8 , I actually want to be vegetarian, but living with my family makes it hard to me x33 (Maririn)
Akari-chan! D< I was upset when only Akari didn't get into S/mileage ;A; (momo)
Maimi for sure. lol (Utamiko)
24) Who do you think is the best MM leader out of the 6 girls that has led?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://akaruimirai.forumotion.co.uk
xMomoK
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:28 pm

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
12) Sweet or Salty?
18) Do you like riddles?
GAKI (erm... I think she's pretty much been the leader judging by the random videos I've seen from the past 2 years) but seriously I would say...Yuko. She was sexy, and even if she didn't get many lines, she was definitely pretty and leader-like and had the 2nd best voice in Gen 1 (behind Nacchi) and the sexiest voice ever in H!P
25) If you could make your own Morning Musume lineup using any current and past members of H!P (including Eggs) who would be in it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Utamiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:34 pm

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
12) Sweet or Salty?
18) Do you like riddles?
GAKI (erm... I think she's pretty much been the leader judging by the random videos I've seen from the past 2 years) but seriously I would say...Yuko. She was sexy, and even if she didn't get many lines, she was definitely pretty and leader-like and had the 2nd best voice in Gen 1 (behind Nacchi) and the sexiest voice ever in H!P (Momo)
25) If you could make your own Morning Musume lineup using any current and past members of H!P (including Eggs) who would be in it?
The 8nin setup before Kamei/JunLin graduated. I think it's the best setup in terms of balance ; ; (Utamiko)
26) If you won the lottery, what would you do?
Back to top Go down
xMomoK
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:37 pm

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
12) Sweet or Salty?
18) Do you like riddles?
GAKI (erm... I think she's pretty much been the leader judging by the random videos I've seen from the past 2 years) but seriously I would say...Yuko. She was sexy, and even if she didn't get many lines, she was definitely pretty and leader-like and had the 2nd best voice in Gen 1 (behind Nacchi) and the sexiest voice ever in H!P (Momo)
The 8nin setup before Kamei/JunLin graduated. I think it's the best setup in terms of balance ; ; (Utamiko)
Probably by a bunch of CDs and move my whole family to Japan and get into H!P XD (Momo)
27) Junjun or Linlin?

Last edited by xMomoK on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Utamiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Momo-chan~~ You got too happy with lottery and forgot to put a Q up XDDD
Back to top Go down
xMomoK
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:52 pm

I knew it only was a matter of time before I did that XDDD Fixed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Utamiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:27 am

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
12) Sweet or Salty?
18) Do you like riddles?
Probably by a bunch of CDs and move my whole family to Japan and get into H!P XD (Momo)
27) Junjun or Linlin?
LinLin! I was never fond of Jun Jun. She's too fierce for my taste lol
28) hot choco, coffee, or tea?
Back to top Go down
xMomoK
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:45 pm

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
12) Sweet or Salty?
18) Do you like riddles?
27) Junjun or Linlin?
LinLin! I was never fond of Jun Jun. She's too fierce for my taste lol
Hot Cocoa :3~
29) North or South? WHY?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Utamiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:07 pm

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
12) Sweet or Salty?
18) Do you like riddles?
27) Junjun or Linlin?
LinLin! I was never fond of Jun Jun. She's too fierce for my taste lol (Utamiko)
Hot Cocoa :3~ (Momo)
29) North or South? WHY?
South, I've always lived in Southern UK. North is evil, they have Scottish people and northern english accent people. (Utamiko)
30) Are you a gamer? What is your favourite game?
Back to top Go down
Yukichan
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:32 pm

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
12) Sweet or Salty?
18) Do you like riddles?
27) Junjun or Linlin?
LinLin! I was never fond of Jun Jun. She's too fierce for my taste lol (Utamiko)
29) North or South? WHY?
South, I've always lived in Southern UK. North is evil, they have Scottish people and northern english accent people. (Utamiko)
YES!! i love Guitar Herooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! NGEE :3 (Yuki)
31) Do you guys have boyfriend? xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yaplog.jp/yukihikarino
Maririn
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:53 am

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
12) Sweet or Salty?
18) Do you like riddles?
27) Junjun or Linlin?
29) North or South? WHY?
No ;w; Im always in kataomois lol thats why I love that Buono!'s song <3 (Maririn)
32) Whats the first thing you think about when you wake up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Utamiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:14 am

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
12) Sweet or Salty?
18) Do you like riddles?
27) Junjun or Linlin?
29) North or South? WHY?
No ;w; Im always in kataomois lol thats why I love that Buono!'s song <3 (Maririn)
mon-fri : £"%"$^"£ Work again.... Sunday: It's only 9:30?! Why can't I sleep till noon for once?! (Saturdays I don't think much coz I wake up early for JP Lesson XD) (Utamiko)
33) What's the best ever birthday present you've ever got?
Back to top Go down
Maririn
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:10 pm

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
12) Sweet or Salty?
18) Do you like riddles?
27) Junjun or Linlin?
29) North or South? WHY?
mon-fri : £"%"$^"£ Work again.... Sunday: It's only 9:30?! Why can't I sleep till noon for once?! (Saturdays I don't think much coz I wake up early for JP Lesson XD) (Utamiko)
Clothes? going to Disney Land? x3 I don't remember anything so special that I think that is the best ... (Maririn)
34) What did you got for this last christmas?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Utamiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:51 pm

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
12) Sweet or Salty?
18) Do you like riddles?
27) Junjun or Linlin?
29) North or South? WHY?
Clothes? going to Disney Land? x3 I don't remember anything so special that I think that is the best ... (Maririn)
Nothing.. My family is too lazy to do the whole presents things, and my friends have a deal where we don't get each other anything to save money XDDDD (Utamiko)
35) Which fandubbing project is your favourite (as a listener, not as a dubber)?
Back to top Go down
xMomoK
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:16 pm

Kamei Eri <3 (Utamiko)
12) Sweet or Salty?
18) Do you like riddles?
27) Junjun or Linlin?
29) North or South? WHY?
Nothing.. My family is too lazy to do the whole presents things, and my friends have a deal where we don't get each other anything to save money XDDDD (Utamiko)
35) Which fandubbing project is your favourite (as a listener, not as a dubber)?
Idk, maybe AMP or Youtube Chorus (if it counts) I like HanaPro too, but they're SO good I'd rather listen to the original because it's almost the exact same thing ._. (Momo)
36) what's the first thing you check when you get on the computer?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Interview game :O !   

Back to top Go down

The Interview game :O !
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2