Akarui Mirai Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Momo & Friends Concert 2011

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xMomoK
Trainee
xMomoK

Momo & Friends Concert 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Momo & Friends Concert 2011   Momo & Friends Concert 2011 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:29 pm

I don't want to take up a bunch of topics for these, so I'll post them all in this one. Here's Part 1, isn't Namii Cute <333

Description:
I know I sound really soft. My parents were in bed, but Namii got her lines in so fast I thought it was only right to do my lines as soon as possible! It wouldn't be right if she had to wait after getting done so fast ^o^ Thankies Namii!

Part 1 of my first annual (maybe? ;3) Momo & Friends concert! This one is Me and Namii ;3
Song: Shining Itoshiki Anata (Takahashi Ai & Tanaka Reina)
Cast:
Takahashi Ai: Momo (xMomoK)
Tanaka Reina: Namii (NamiTsujiru)
Mixing: Momo (I know, I did it lazily ;3)
Questions:
1. How was it?
2. How did I do?
3. How did Namii do?
4. Do we suit the song/singers?
5. Suggestions/comments?
6. Should we sing more duets in the future?

WE ONLY OWN OUR VOICES
Back to top Go down
Utamiko
Admin
Utamiko

PostSubject: Re: Momo & Friends Concert 2011   Momo & Friends Concert 2011 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:34 am

Questions:
1. How was it? Cute ^^
2. How did I do? You were too close to your mic sometimes (Which i guess is to compensate your quieter singing) I think you and Namii goes quite well together~ She sounds a lot younger and you sound a lot maturer~ So quite a good contrast XD Rhythm can be tighter~ It's a bit of a swingy/Waltz song, it'll sound better if your voice swing with it~ XD (It's always good to pay attention to the backing, it tells you a lot about how you should interpret the song Very Happy )
3. How did Namii do? She sounds really cute~ But she can really do with a better mic >_< It really "digitalise" her voice if you see what i mean :3 I think she'll sound miles better by simply getting a slightly better mic
4. Do we suit the song/singers? yesh~
5. Suggestions/comments? Can I have a candy? (I can't think of anything LOL)
6. Should we sing more duets in the future? Yesh =^^=
Back to top Go down
https://akaruimirai.forumotion.co.uk
xMomoK
Trainee
xMomoK

PostSubject: Re: Momo & Friends Concert 2011   Momo & Friends Concert 2011 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:12 pm

lol yay thankies~ Now if only I can find the As ONE Instumental that should be up next :3
Back to top Go down
Utamiko
Admin
Utamiko

PostSubject: Re: Momo & Friends Concert 2011   Momo & Friends Concert 2011 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:39 pm

I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
https://akaruimirai.forumotion.co.uk
xMomoK
Trainee
xMomoK

PostSubject: Re: Momo & Friends Concert 2011   Momo & Friends Concert 2011 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:28 am

Part 2

Description:
Part 2~ Also features Namii, as well as Utamiko-chan :3 I really like this~ well... other than me XDD I sounds like someone got me high on sharpies and fed me catnip nya~n x3 pretty odd contrast with part 1 where I was whisper singing... ._. This trio cover was actually the source of the idea for this concert XDD

Song: As ONE (Suzuki Airi, Okai Chisato, & Hagiwara Mai)
Cast:
Suzuki Airi - Momo (xMomoK)
Okai Chisato - Utamiko (uh... Utamiko XDD)
Hagiwara Mai - Namii (NamiTsujiru)
Mixing: Momo (still lazy~)
Instrumental: Utamiko
Questions:
1. How was it?
2. How did I do?
3. How did Namii & Uta-chan do?
4. Do we suit the song/singers?
5. Suggestions/comments?
6. Should we sing more groupdubs together in the future?

WE ONLY OWN OUR VOICES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Momo & Friends Concert 2011   Momo & Friends Concert 2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

Momo & Friends Concert 2011
Page 1 of 1