Akarui Mirai Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fail One-shot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xMomoK
Trainee
xMomoK

Fail One-shot Empty
PostSubject: Fail One-shot   Fail One-shot EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:40 pm

http://www.box.net/shared/gjd644rbna

I know my voice is set too loud and my pronunciation, timing, and pitch on occasion, is off, but I'm not putting this version on youtube... I've decided since I did this one because I had the sudden urge and just one-shotted it, but now I suddenly love the song, I'm gonna do a /seriously tried/ version to put on youtube (since I now know the pronunciation and timing better) but what do you guys think? Mad I think my voice sounded "cuter" that usual, but I think it's really cute despite all the fail (and I don't think that about my dubs much XDD)
Back to top Go down
Nia
1st Generation
Nia

Fail One-shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fail One-shot   Fail One-shot EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:20 pm

i want to say something about this but i never heard this song before so i decided to say "it's still on an 'okay' level" 8D
Back to top Go down
http://ameblo.jp/nurul-ain/
xMomoK
Trainee
xMomoK

Fail One-shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fail One-shot   Fail One-shot EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:49 pm

*looks at Uta-chan with puppy dog eyes* other than pronunciation/timing/mixing, what do I need to fix? ^^;
Back to top Go down
Utamiko
Admin
Utamiko

Fail One-shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fail One-shot   Fail One-shot EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:06 pm

xMomoK wrote:
*looks at Uta-chan with puppy dog eyes* other than pronunciation/timing/mixing, what do I need to fix? ^^;

Lol you say it as if it's so baaad lol ~ I think it's quite good if I imagine what it'll be like if it's a well practiced run lol (as in, neglecting the stumbling lol)~ XD little pitching problem, but I think that's more to do with you stumbling on the lyrics and got a bit distracted~ XD

I think you should do more cute songs (actually one of the reason I kina tried to give you the light sounding lines on Akai Freesia~) Because you don't seem to do the airy/pitch fluctuation thing when you do cute songs... possibly because cute songs you tend to think the pitch is higher, so you start using the right part of your body to produce the voice...? (speculation here, I'm not entirely sure why you're doing what you're normally doing XD ) So I think you should try to dub more cute songs and remember the feeling of how it sounds like and where did the voice come from and try to apply it on the darker materials as well. XD

Another thing is your notes sounds a bit detached~ It will flow better (and your breathing control will be more consistent) if you think about every syllable you pronounce is joint to the next. Like playing the violin~ You rarely see a Violinist stops the bow before playing the next note. So their bow is always moving and the notes are very joined together~ That'll make it sound better too ^^ Esp on slow songs =)

Be a bit more careful on your rhythm as well, you tend to drag a little sometimes (I've heard it when I mixed Yoru's stuff and also Seishun Collection~~ ) Try to be more slick with it XD

But all in all~~ Good try! Now ganbatte and show me a well practiced version lolz!

P.S it definitely sound more confident here as well~~~ Keep up on the grooove! XD
Back to top Go down
https://akaruimirai.forumotion.co.uk
xMomoK
Trainee
xMomoK

Fail One-shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fail One-shot   Fail One-shot EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:12 pm

lolz~ okies I'll do my best

ok so basicly I need Konkon/Shibata to cover just about every H!P song so my voice is less airy? XDD for some reason my voice follows whatever pitch is in the song even if it's out of my range (why my voice cracks at high notes and why sometimes it seems cuter/deeper than usual) that's why I do an "Instrumental One-shot" on occasion, even I'm not sure what my own pitch is like when it's not influenced by whoever's singing, so when I can't hear the voice it's more likely I'll use whatever my natural voice is ._.

but yeah~ I'll try the flow thingy (I actually had an issue with that when I first started. I mostly sang like the koishiteru in Kiss!Kiss!Kiss! XDD but now that I'm learning the language, I usually don't have that problem)
Back to top Go down
xMomoK
Trainee
xMomoK

Fail One-shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fail One-shot   Fail One-shot EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:12 pm

I've finally done it :3 tell me what you think ^o^

Back to top Go down
xMomoK
Trainee
xMomoK

Fail One-shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fail One-shot   Fail One-shot EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:14 pm

and might as well throw the duet on top of that ;3

Back to top Go down
Utamiko
Admin
Utamiko

Fail One-shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fail One-shot   Fail One-shot EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:59 am

Namida Tomaranai:
Sounds pretty good =D Careful with pitching though, it was going a bit everywhere at times XD (Namida Tomaranai wa - Tomaranai bit is a bit higher than you think it is, you were always flat on that ._.)

This probably sounds a bit weird but you could experiment with lifting your eyebrows while you sing something happy XD~ It will make you sound lighter and brighter lol. The scientific explanation would be that when you lift your eyebrows, you unconsciously lift your soft pallet at the back of your mouth, and that gives your voice a bit more resonance and overtones and it'll naturally sound brighter XD At the moment it sounded a bit suppressed and not so Shiawase XD

But as I said before~ These light songs are definitely doing you some good i think~ your notes sounds a lot more joined this time too =D and the voice sounds more solid~ XD

Duet:
I LOVE this song~ But you know what, I'm tempted not to give you Gaki for a while! (LOL na.. i'm not evil Razz) generally it sounds pretty nice, just be a bit more careful with your rhythm, it sometimes slack a bit behind and sounds a bit too laid back~ Also when you sing something in low pitch, try push more air through on your notes, it sounds a bit breathless again =3 (think about the sound you make on the light, higher pitch songs) XD Maybe as an experiment, try to dub a song and go overboard on breath usage and see how it sounds XD If you run out of breath in mid phrase then just cut that line in half or something XD
Back to top Go down
xMomoK
Trainee
xMomoK

Fail One-shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fail One-shot   Fail One-shot EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:39 am

Solo-
Hai... I hate those "Namida tomaranai wa" lines XDD I seem to sing it differently everytime I sing the line ._. I can't figure out how to sing it (or it feels that way)

Duet-
;A; did I do that bad? DON'T TAKE AWAY MY GAKI! I'm trying to breathe better (??? if that's the right wording)
Back to top Go down
Utamiko
Admin
Utamiko

Fail One-shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fail One-shot   Fail One-shot EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:40 am

lol it's not that bad at all~~ Just that your breathing thing is less apparent with higher pitch casts... so it's tempting to give you "lighter" lines if you like~ XDDDD
Back to top Go down
xMomoK
Trainee
xMomoK

Fail One-shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fail One-shot   Fail One-shot EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:12 am

The only chance you'll get the "if you like" part is if we sing Milky Way, Buono (maybe), Shugo Chara Egg, or Ongaku Gatas because those are the only groups I can think of off the top of my head where my first choice is a higher vocal XD (I've grown to love Momo's lines in a lot of Buono songs, and Airi's in the rest except Last Forever is still Miya's XD Funny, Miya is and has always been my favorite in Buono XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fail One-shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fail One-shot   Fail One-shot Empty

Back to top Go down

Fail One-shot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akarui Mirai Project :: Others :: Showcase arena-
Jump to: