Akarui Mirai Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tell us about yourself!

Go down 
+5
sumirehana
xMomoK
Yukichan
Natsumi
Utamiko
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Utamiko
Admin
Utamiko

Tell us about yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:54 pm

It would be great if we can take this opportunity to make more friends Smile So please make a new thread and write a blurb about yourself!

Ideas of what to say:
Age(O_o;) -- if you don't mind it
Are you working? are you a student?
Where in the world do you live in.
Favourite H!P group/member
Other bands/singers you love listening to
Languages you speak
How much you hate the admin of this project o_O;

Add or take away anything you want to say/ find it too personal~ XD
Back to top Go down
https://akaruimirai.forumotion.co.uk
Natsumi
1st Generation
Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:35 pm

Age(O_o;) 14 8D
Are you working? are you a student? I ish a student
Where in the world do you live in. A planet named Earth 8D (Singapore <3)
Favourite H!P group/member Morning Musume / Suzuki Airi !!
Other bands/singers you love listening to 2PM , B2ST , AKB48 many more ~
Languages you speak English , Malay o.O
How much you hate the admin of this project o_O; I hate no admins here 8DD
afro
Back to top Go down
Utamiko
Admin
Utamiko

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 8:22 am

Natsumi wrote:
Age(O_o;) 14 8D
afro
Yay Very Happy

Welcome Natsumi ^O^ I'm glad you don't hate me hahahha

Must be getting late in Singapore now? :3
Back to top Go down
Natsumi
1st Generation
Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 8:23 am

Admin wrote:
Natsumi wrote:
Age(O_o;) 14 8D
afro
Yay Very Happy

Welcome Natsumi ^O^ I'm glad you don't hate me hahahha

Must be getting late in Singapore now? :3

12:26 AM Here ~ lalala drunken
Back to top Go down
Yukichan
Trainee
Yukichan

PostSubject: Yuki-chan desu! (^o^)/   Tell us about yourself! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 6:57 pm

Age(O_o;) 16 YO~!
Are you working? are you a student? Hai! Gakusei desu~!
Where in the world do you live in. : My own house :">
Favourite H!P group/member : Reina! Ai! Yuuka! Wada! Momoko! Miyabi! Airi! Saki! Okai! MAi! lol :p
Other bands/singers you love listening to : HEY SAY JUMP! XDDD Tokyo Girl's Style , NYC Boys , C-ute , Berryz Koubou , andddddd !! S/mileage! haha! :p
Languages you speak : English , Japanese , Malay, Indonesian , Chinese Very Happy
How much you hate the admin of this project o_O; I LOBVE YOUH <3<3 You're so nice ^.^ i wish you're the manager of Hello Project O_O
Back to top Go down
http://www.yaplog.jp/yukihikarino
xMomoK
Trainee
xMomoK

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:04 pm

Hai minna~

You can call me Momo (or Yuri, but that's just kinda a..."we already have a Momo" name XDD) I'm 16 years old (IF YOU BELIEVE ME O.o I act younger most of the time, but sometimes can act older too!) I'm currently a Junior in high school in the US :3 My favorite H!P group is Morning Musume (Berryz is close, but MoMusu wins because it whores my top 5 H!P member slots XD) and my favorite MoMusu (And H!P) member is GAKI-SAN~ (2 is Ogawa Mako, 3 is Yossie Hitomi, 4 is Junjun, 5 is Konkon Asami, 6 is Kame Eri and 7 is Taka Ai, so you can tell I love 5th gen, right? XDD) currently H!P pretty much whores my itunes, but I also have AKB48. I also like Karen Girls, Miss A, Mio (from K-on), Momoiro Clover, and probably more I can't think of XDDD. I speak only English right now, but I'm studying Japanese in school. I'm level 2.5 (technically I'm level 2, but I've become known among class as 2.5 since I'm the only level 2 member that made it through almost a whole semester so far studying with level 3s while still learning level 2)

AND OMG WHY IS THE LAST ONE EVEN THERE?! I LOVE THE ADMIN AND I BARELY EVEN KNOW HER SO FAR D<
Back to top Go down
Yukichan
Trainee
Yukichan

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:07 pm

Natsumi wrote:
Age(O_o;) 14 8D
afro

you're younger"!!! O.O!!
Back to top Go down
Yukichan
Trainee
Yukichan

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:07 pm

xMomoK wrote:
Hai minna~

You can call me Momo (or Yuri, but that's just kinda a..."we already have a Momo" name XDD) I'm 16 years old (IF YOU BELIEVE ME O.o I act younger most of the time, but sometimes can act older too!) I'm currently a Junior in high school in the US :3 My favorite H!P group is Morning Musume (Berryz is close, but MoMusu wins because it whores my top 5 H!P member slots XD) and my favorite MoMusu (And H!P) member is GAKI-SAN~ (2 is Ogawa Mako, 3 is Yossie Hitomi, 4 is Junjun, 5 is Konkon Asami, 6 is Kame Eri and 7 is Taka Ai, so you can tell I love 5th gen, right? XDD) currently H!P pretty much whores my itunes, but I also have AKB48. I also like Karen Girls, Miss A, Mio (from K-on), Momoiro Clover, and probably more I can't think of XDDD. I speak only English right now, but I'm studying Japanese in school. I'm level 2.5 (technically I'm level 2, but I've become known among class as 2.5 since I'm the only level 2 member that made it through almost a whole semester so far studying with level 3s while still learning level 2)

AND OMG WHY IS THE LAST ONE EVEN THERE?! I LOVE THE ADMIN AND I BARELY EVEN KNOW HER SO FAR D<

MOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO =P
Back to top Go down
Utamiko
Admin
Utamiko

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:31 pm

xMomoK wrote:

It's there to make you say that! lol! I ish evil~ You will grwo to hate me.. mwahahahahaa1

I guess I should fill it in too~ So you get to know me a bit more hoho~

Are you working? are you a student? I ish working ._.

Where in the world do you live in. : UK ^^;

Favourite H!P group/member : Kamei Eri!~ It reallly doesn't feel like she's gone.. I probably won't accept the fact until I see a new MM single PV without her ._. Fav group is MM, starting to get a liking for C-ute and buono too~

Other bands/singers you love listening to : I <3 Tegomass (Tegoshi Yuya to be exact), News~ Koda Kumi~ Also G.E.M Tang if anyone knows CantoPop :3

Languages you speak : Chinese (Cantonese to be exact) is my mother tongue, but I've been living in UK for donkey years so my english is probably better lol. Also know a bit of Japanese ^O^ (日本語がわかるメンバーたち~よろしくお願いします!一緒に楽しいカバーを作りましょう!)

How much you hate the admin of this project: I love myself to death! haha.
Back to top Go down
Yukichan
Trainee
Yukichan

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:40 pm

Admin wrote:
xMomoK wrote:

It's there to make you say that! lol! I ish evil~ You will grwo to hate me.. mwahahahahaa1

I guess I should fill it in too~ So you get to know me a bit more hoho~

Are you working? are you a student? I ish working ._.

Where in the world do you live in. : UK ^^;

Favourite H!P group/member : Kamei Eri!~ It reallly doesn't feel like she's gone.. I probably won't accept the fact until I see a new MM single PV without her ._. Fav group is MM, starting to get a liking for C-ute and buono too~

Other bands/singers you love listening to : I <3 Tegomass (Tegoshi Yuya to be exact), News~ Koda Kumi~ Also G.E.M Tang if anyone knows CantoPop :3

Languages you speak : Chinese (Cantonese to be exact) is my mother tongue, but I've been living in UK for donkey years so my english is probably better lol. Also know a bit of Japanese ^O^ (日本語がわかるメンバーたち~よろしくお願いします!一緒に楽しいカバーを作りましょう!)

How much you hate the admin of this project: I love myself to death! haha.

i ish loving yoush :p
Back to top Go down
xMomoK
Trainee
xMomoK

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:46 pm

WHY DOES EVERYONE LIKE BOYBANDS! *scared of boybands don't know why* >.<
Back to top Go down
Yukichan
Trainee
Yukichan

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 8:03 pm

xMomoK wrote:

WHY ISH YOU SCARED D:::::::::::::::::::::::::
I ISH LOVED ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT D:::::::::::::::::::::::::
Back to top Go down
xMomoK
Trainee
xMomoK

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 8:08 pm

Yukichan wrote:
xMomoK wrote:

I just said I don't know why >.> it's just.. usually the tones and feeling in the voices creep me out (can you tell I've never had a boyfriend?)
Back to top Go down
Utamiko
Admin
Utamiko

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 8:08 pm

*point*
*wipes drools*

What's not to like? :3
Back to top Go down
xMomoK
Trainee
xMomoK

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 8:14 pm

O.o Woo~ I'm not running away o.O XD maybe there are some exceptions? idk this song is nice
Back to top Go down
Yukichan
Trainee
Yukichan

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:17 pm

xMomoK wrote:
Yukichan wrote:
xMomoK wrote:

I just said I don't know why >.> it's just.. usually the tones and feeling in the voices creep me out (can you tell I've never had a boyfriend?)

omg dont tell me you don't have one...

YAY HIGH FIVE!
I DON'T HAVE TOO =P
Back to top Go down
sumirehana
1st Generation
sumirehana

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:32 pm

Hi, Sumi here~ *3*

Are you working? Are you a student? Almost graduating from college

Where in the world do you live in: I'm from the Philippines, mixed Chinese-Filipino.. ^^

Favourite H!P group/member: Tanaka Reina <3 and Kamei Eiri!

Other bands/singers you love listening to: Buono, SNSD, Big Bang, 2NE1, Super Junior, Miss A, Vocaloid (okay, not for the voice, but for the songs..XD), Nico Nico singers like Yamai, Hanatan, Ask, Gazelle, and more! (They are just soooo goood!!!)

Languages you speak: English, Chinese, Filipino and a little Nihongo

How much you hate the admin of this project: I don't hate her! I actually love her~ <3 One of the best project organizers/admin I came across so far.. :3 Very organized and active, unlike some who just leave members hanging.. -__-"
Back to top Go down
Yukichan
Trainee
Yukichan

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:10 pm

sumirehana wrote:
Hi, Sumi here~ *3*

Where in the world do you live in: I'm from the Philippines, mixed Chinese-Filipino.. ^^

Other bands/singers you love listening to: Buono, SNSD, Big Bang, 2NE1, Super Junior, Miss A, Vocaloid (okay, not for the voice, but for the songs..XD), Nico Nico singers like Yamai, Hanatan, Ask, Gazelle, and more! (They are just soooo goood!!!)

How much you hate the admin of this project: I don't hate her! I actually love her~ <3 One of the best project organizers/admin I came across so far.. :3 Very organized and active, unlike some who just leave members hanging.. -__-"

isn't ur age same like admin? xD
Back to top Go down
sumirehana
1st Generation
sumirehana

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:38 am

Yukichan wrote:
sumirehana wrote:
Hi, Sumi here~ *3*

I'm still 19 now, will turn 20 next month.. XD Our admin is over 20.. Smile So I guess I'm the 2nd oldest? XD
Back to top Go down
Maririn
Trainee
Maririn

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:40 am

ge(O_o;) -- 18
Are you working? are you a student? None at the moment (long history, but Im going to college soon)
Where in the world do you live in. Ribbonland, Mexico
Favourite H!P group/member- group: Momusu/Berryz . member:Momoko Tsugunaga
Other bands/singers you love listening to: Im a big big wota of AKB48, I love them <33, I also like all the others from H!P, SDN48, SKE48, Momoiro Clover, Chieko Kawabe, SDSD, F(x), etc.
Languages you speak- Spanish, English, Japanese
How much you hate the admin of this project o_O- I dont hate her ;3
Back to top Go down
Utamiko
Admin
Utamiko

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 4:50 am

Yukichan wrote:
sumirehana wrote:
Hi, Sumi here~ *3*

No.... I'm a few years older than Sumi-chan :3

I like Sumi Chan, she likes Eri <3

Maririn wrote:

ge(O_o;) -- 18
Are you working? are you a student? None at the moment (long history, but Im going to college soon)
Other bands/singers you love listening to: Im a big big wota of AKB48, I love them <33, I also like all the others from H!P, SDN48, SKE48, Momoiro Clover, Chieko Kawabe, SDSD, F(x), etc.

Welcome Maririn ^^ O... a AKB48 fan :O Mad
Back to top Go down
Yukichan
Trainee
Yukichan

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:38 am

Admin wrote:
Yukichan wrote:
sumirehana wrote:
Hi, Sumi here~ *3*

No.... I'm a few years older than Sumi-chan :3

I like Sumi Chan, she likes Eri <3

Maririn wrote:

ge(O_o;) -- 18

Welcome Maririn ^^ O... a AKB48 fan :O Mad

oooo!! hhahaha xD am i the scnd youngest? o_O XDD
Back to top Go down
xMomoK
Trainee
xMomoK

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 6:06 am

I like AKB48 too leader-chan >.>

MARIRIN! we should dub AKB48 together sometime~ I love Oogoe Diamond, Skirt Hirari, Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka, etc. but of all the songs I love, I still haven't found a trustworthy site to get their lyrics from. We should dub Momoiro Clover too <---has been addicted to Ikuze Kaitou Shojo for some reason >.<

Last edited by xMomoK on Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blissy
1st Generation
Blissy

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 8:00 am

^ I LOVE MOMOIRO CLOVER AND AKB48.

Hi, I'm Kimuu~

Are you working? Are you a student? Junior in HighSchool!

Where in the world do you live in: USA, Massachusetts ~

Favourite H!P group/member: LINLINLINLINLIN and Miyabi !

Other bands/singers you love listening to: Everything Hello!Project, MomoIro Clover, AKB48

Languages you speak: English, Portuguese, some Japanese

How much you hate the admin of this project: Hate? LOL yeah sure, hate. xD Nah, very organized. I like that.
Back to top Go down
Nia
1st Generation
Nia

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 8:19 am

Age(O_o;):13...wait, am I the youngest??

Are you working? are you a student?: A student of course =)

Where in the world do you live in: Malaysia

Favourite H!P group/member: H!P, AKb48, Perfume, HSJ, TGS and others....Kamei Eri, and others....8D

Other bands/singers you love listening to: er...to much xD

Languages you speak: Malay(of course), English, Japanese(still learning)

How much you hate the admin of this project o_O: LOL there's no reason for me to hate the admin xD
Back to top Go down
http://ameblo.jp/nurul-ain/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell us about yourself!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akarui Mirai Project :: Others :: Random Chat-
Jump to: