Akarui Mirai Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About deadlines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Utamiko
Admin
Utamiko

About deadlines Empty
PostSubject: About deadlines   About deadlines EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:34 pm

If you think you're going to miss the deadline, you have to tell me before the deadline. If you need a cover, tell me asap. Unless you have a very good excuse that you couldn't have told me beforehand. If you missed the deadline without communication:

1st time +2nd time -> Your casting preference priority will be put below the trainee's.
3rd time -> You will be demoted to trainee status (IF you're not a trainee.. XD), until you can show that you can meet deadlines for 2 consecutive albums. If you're a trainee, then you won't be participating in the main albums until you can show you can promptly turn in your lines in trainee arena for 2 trainee singles.
4th time -> Graduation from this project (Please don't make me do this ; ; )

When you have missed a deadline without communication, I won't chase you over it. I will automatically find a cover for you. If I choose to cover you myself, You can still hand in your lines to me and I will use it if I haven't recorded mine(which will most likely be when I start doing mixing on of that song). But if a trainee covered you, I will use trainee's lines over yours, unless trainee failed to meet the cover deadline.

Cover deadlines will still need to be met promptly. It will be treated as normal deadlines. If you don't think you can record before the deadline, then don't opt to cover it.

NB: Just like I won't chase you over your deadlines, I won't chase you to tell you that you have missed a deadline and it's been recorded. It will be noted in this thread. But I won't specifically give you a message youtube to say "Why did you miss your deadline, please don't do it next time ; ;" thing. If you want to communicate about it, then you should be the one to make an effort bounce

What I consider NOT good reasons for not turning in lines before the deadline and not communicating:
- My voice died (It's not like your computer died or your hands died with it!!!)
- I had too much homework Sad
- My mic broke (Unless all the computers you can access also broke or your internet broke down for the entire duration up to the deadline Sad )
and many others :3

Casting + Deadline
When a casting preference deadline is up , only members who have met all their due deadlines will be casted. Which means, your casting preference will be disregarded until you have done your lines for any deadlines that have past. In the case where your lines have been covered by other people, you will have to do the same amount of cover lines as your casted lines before you will be casted for the next album, or all the lines have been covered, which ever happened first.

If you have asked for an extension for your lines, you will be temporarily reserved in a cast, as long as you hand in your lines before your extension expires, you will get the cast. In the event where you missed your extension deadline (BAD GIRL!), your reserved slot will be opened up again for anyone who wants to switch or hands in their lines before you do.
Back to top Go down
https://akaruimirai.forumotion.co.uk
Utamiko
Admin
Utamiko

About deadlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: About deadlines   About deadlines EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:23 am

NEW RULE

Extension can only be applied 48 hours before the deadline. If you ask for one any later, you better have a very good excuse why. otherwise it'll be rejected.
Back to top Go down
https://akaruimirai.forumotion.co.uk

About deadlines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akarui Mirai Project :: News and Announcements :: Group Information-
Jump to: