HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Flash back?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xMomoK
Trainee

PostSubject: Flash back?!   Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:43 pm

Idk but I thought it would be cool to look at some dubs from the past. Here's my first ever groupdub in my first ever project (ok the 2nd, but I only had like 1 or 2 solos in my first so you can really tell the difference) at the time I went as "Ashi" so I'm the "waratte let's go" line

And my first solo in a project was a graduation solo (something happened, I don't remember what, and we were doing a concert anyway so she let me do a solo. I was supposed to finish the concert with them, but I had to graduate early...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Utamiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flash back?!   Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:46 pm

Wow *looks at date* That was almost 2 years ago :O Momo-chan you've been at this for quite a long time XD

Your voice actually changed quite a lot~ Listening to your Aika-chan's solo I'd definitely say you are a high pitch voice~ or at least a mid range leaning towards high pitch~ Now I'd say you're more of a low pitch XD

For me~ I am very green in the world of fandubbing :3 My first ever video (solo) was.. .*grab hold of Momo-chan so she can't run away* a BOYBAND!

Tegomass's Sunadokei

I actually cringe when I listen to this.. since then, I've learnt more about singing, bought a better mic and learned a lot about audio mixing... XD

I only started fandubbing in H!P last month or so. First group dub ever was Mikan with Osaka project dub, unfortunately no longer exists in youtube coz the leader (I guess, got bored) shut down the account so all videos are gone :3. So the earliest one I can find is probably Mikan (again!) with Nagareboshi(I was Eri):

Not as cringing but still not my most favourite XDDD

We should do a "In the past and now" thread... Where we sing our first ever solo dub again and compare XDDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://akaruimirai.forumotion.co.uk
xMomoK
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Flash back?!   Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:26 pm

I actually made a thread for that on another project. I redubbed my first ever H!P solo (Nakimushi Shounen) and linked to the original, but now they're both gone with my old account, so I'm stuck with the Aika solo as my oldest solo dub Mad *fails that even more now for some reason o.O* now I wanna sing it to see

I think you had a pretty good voice (surely it beats my energyless, pitchy, sucky pronunciated beginning XDD)

my first ever Japanese fandub was actually Star Jewel from Mermaid Melody
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flash back?!   

Back to top Go down

Flash back?!
Page 1 of 1