HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Onaji Jikyuu Hataraku de Tomodachi no Bijin Mama

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nia
1st Generation
avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2010-12-25
Age : 21
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Onaji Jikyuu Hataraku de Tomodachi no Bijin Mama   Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:12 pm



THIS SONG IS KILLING ME! Mad

xDD so hard xDD

but i love the talking part =P

anyway, is there somewhere i need to improve on? =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameblo.jp/nurul-ain/
xMomoK
Trainee
avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2010-12-24
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Onaji Jikyuu Hataraku de Tomodachi no Bijin Mama   Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:16 pm

IMPROVE ON YOUR SONG CHOICE!!! lol jk (hates S/mileage, so it's just a hater's joke I guess)

I think it sounds's good ^^ but Uta-chan is the expert XDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nia
1st Generation
avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2010-12-25
Age : 21
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Onaji Jikyuu Hataraku de Tomodachi no Bijin Mama   Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:28 pm

xDD first time i hear someone saying to improve the song choice xDD
but yeah i agree..uta-chan is an expert xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameblo.jp/nurul-ain/
xMomoK
Trainee
avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2010-12-24
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Onaji Jikyuu Hataraku de Tomodachi no Bijin Mama   Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:32 pm

You're likely to get a lot of firsts from me ^^ I chase my Birdies randomly, I now have 2. One is Birdie, the other is Byrdie ^o^ XDDD they magicly appear and disappear ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Utamiko
Admin
avatar

Posts : 481
Join date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Onaji Jikyuu Hataraku de Tomodachi no Bijin Mama   Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:33 pm

Haha Momo-chan you're mean ~ XD and I'm no expert :3

Momo-chan~~ last member is also gonna be a trainee ne~ which makes trainee head count to 4...S/mileage is also a group of 4... *evil laugh*

Anywa~
Nia-chan~~ Yay for more posts in Showcase arena ^^

I think this song suits you very well ^^ You sound very cute~ very lively and you were very in the groove ^^

*puts on meany, critical glasses*

Did you do something special in mixing? Your voice sounds a bit muffled, which kind of discolour your interpretation a little i think :3 It will add that shine to it if your voice sounded brighter. At the moment it sounds like it's covered up a little, I didn't have that feeling on your voice on aishite aishite ato ippun though.. so did you put a filter through your track or something?

Another thing is~~ which is probably more of an icing on the cake kindo thing~ You can play around with the song a bit more ^^ It's already very cute and energetic, but it feels a little samey all the way through. I think on the solos you can be more spoken than singy~~ give some speaking feeling to it ~

For e.g.~ "Ahh~ Watashi yo ne"~ You can see on PV she's like pointing to herself~ You could emphasise the Watashi and be more witty with it~ Razz That'll add more contrast and life into the song ^^ Take a good listen to the backing of the music, esp the drums, it gives you a lot of hints on how they're interpretating the song and how you could phrase your lines XD


But yea as I said~ It's very good already ^-^


Last edited by Admin on Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://akaruimirai.forumotion.co.uk
Utamiko
Admin
avatar

Posts : 481
Join date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Onaji Jikyuu Hataraku de Tomodachi no Bijin Mama   Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:33 pm

xMomoK wrote:
You're likely to get a lot of firsts from me ^^ I chase my Birdies randomly, I now have 2. One is Birdie, the other is Byrdie ^o^ XDDD they magicly appear and disappear ._.

Maybe you should chase something that can't fly~~ That might be easier :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://akaruimirai.forumotion.co.uk
xMomoK
Trainee
avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2010-12-24
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Onaji Jikyuu Hataraku de Tomodachi no Bijin Mama   Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:41 pm

Mad but I like flying *flies up with birdies*

OMG WE HAD BETTER DO SOMETHING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT S/MILEAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surprised I would love you FOREVER if we did Be Happy ~Koi wa Yajirobee!~ and I was cast as Gaki ^(*o*)^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nia
1st Generation
avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2010-12-25
Age : 21
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Onaji Jikyuu Hataraku de Tomodachi no Bijin Mama   Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:52 pm

Admin wrote:
Haha Momo-chan you're mean ~ XD and I'm no expert :3

Momo-chan~~ last member is also gonna be a trainee ne~ which makes trainee head count to 4...S/mileage is also a group of 4... *evil laugh*

Anywa~
Nia-chan~~ Yay for more posts in Showcase arena ^^

I think this song suits you very well ^^ You sound very cute~ very lively and you were very in the groove ^^

*puts on meany, critical glasses*

Did you do something special in mixing? Your voice sounds a bit muffled, which kind of discolour your interpretation a little i think :3 It will add that shine to it if your voice sounded brighter. At the moment it sounds like it's covered up a little, I didn't have that feeling on your voice on aishite aishite ato ippun though.. so did you put a filter through your track or something?

Another thing is~~ which is probably more of an icing on the cake kindo thing~ You can play around with the song a bit more ^^ It's already very cute and energetic, but it feels a little samey all the way through. I think on the solos you can be more spoken than singy~~ give some speaking feeling to it ~

For e.g.~ "Ahh~ Watashi yo ne"~ You can see on PV she's like pointing to herself~ You could emphasise the Watashi and be more witty with it~ Razz That'll add more contrast and life into the song ^^ Take a good listen to the backing of the music, esp the drums, it gives you a lot of hints on how they're interpretating the song and how you could phrase your lines XD


But yea as I said~ It's very good already ^-^


No I didn't edit anything xDD and, guwa.....you're really and expert xDD and, I'll try to go into the songs xDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameblo.jp/nurul-ain/
Utamiko
Admin
avatar

Posts : 481
Join date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Onaji Jikyuu Hataraku de Tomodachi no Bijin Mama   Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:16 am

xMomoK wrote:
Mad but I like flying *flies up with birdies*

OMG WE HAD BETTER DO SOMETHING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT S/MILEAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surprised I would love you FOREVER if we did Be Happy ~Koi wa Yajirobee!~ and I was cast as Gaki ^(*o*)^

Sure~~ We can think about it XD Probably not the first single though XD I think we should start with something a bit more gentle XD (also I want something that goes a little high to let Yuki-chan practice her pitching and non-shouting high notes a little)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://akaruimirai.forumotion.co.uk
xMomoK
Trainee
avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2010-12-24
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Onaji Jikyuu Hataraku de Tomodachi no Bijin Mama   Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:00 am

high? 4nin? hmm... what about Hajimari no Uta by Shugo Chara Egg? (hates the song because it's annoying) but the whole song is pretty high I guess... that or I'm mistaking high pitched voices for high notes XDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nia
1st Generation
avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2010-12-25
Age : 21
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Onaji Jikyuu Hataraku de Tomodachi no Bijin Mama   Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:12 pm

I KNOW THIS IS TOTALLY UNRELATED TO DUBBING!!
but could you please take a look at my first dance cover?
it's the perfume--nee foot part where it is really hard...I thought I should give a try so...
anyway, onegaishimasu >.<

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameblo.jp/nurul-ain/
xMomoK
Trainee
avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2010-12-24
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Onaji Jikyuu Hataraku de Tomodachi no Bijin Mama   Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:23 pm

Kakkoii Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nia
1st Generation
avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2010-12-25
Age : 21
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Onaji Jikyuu Hataraku de Tomodachi no Bijin Mama   Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:30 pm

xMomoK wrote:
Kakkoii Surprised

ah..thanks =3
but I did it badly xDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameblo.jp/nurul-ain/
xMomoK
Trainee
avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2010-12-24
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Onaji Jikyuu Hataraku de Tomodachi no Bijin Mama   Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:31 pm

I've never seen the actually thing, so idk but it looks cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nia
1st Generation
avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2010-12-25
Age : 21
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Onaji Jikyuu Hataraku de Tomodachi no Bijin Mama   Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:33 pm

xMomoK wrote:
I've never seen the actually thing, so idk but it looks cool

haha xDD
but yeah you're right..that part is really cool...amazing xDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameblo.jp/nurul-ain/
xMomoK
Trainee
avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2010-12-24
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Onaji Jikyuu Hataraku de Tomodachi no Bijin Mama   Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:01 pm

Yup yup ^o^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Utamiko
Admin
avatar

Posts : 481
Join date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Onaji Jikyuu Hataraku de Tomodachi no Bijin Mama   Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:53 pm

I've never seen the real dance either but this looks pretty cool to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://akaruimirai.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Onaji Jikyuu Hataraku de Tomodachi no Bijin Mama   

Back to top Go down
 
Onaji Jikyuu Hataraku de Tomodachi no Bijin Mama
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akarui Mirai Project :: Others :: Showcase arena-
Jump to: